Time traveling is thought to be impossible to science, but the imagination of such concept has been done over centuries.
9 year old myself also dreamed about it, even imagining certain rules for it to be possible. Some of the rules were…
- Physical setting should be the same for my atoms to travel across dimensions.
- It would be necessary for my past/present self to replace the other.
- It is necessary to know specific date to travel to.
- There should be no witness as it would cause controversies.
- The individual should be in the same clothes that s/he wore at that time to perfectly replace the self in that time.
Based on such imagination, this video was produced in 2013. Due to reason number 3 and 5, photographies were used as a tool to record the date and outfit of traveling time. By simply having the set in the isolated room and using a polaroid camera as a portal, one travels to the reference point recorded by the photograph.