- I had a boyfriend who served army for 2 years. I could not get in touch with him for a month since he was getting trained in a camp. When it was the first day he could make a call, I missed it because my phone was out of battery. Since then, I was always anxious about having a phone dead.
- I carried 3 extra batteries, and yes, it was extremely burdensome. I wanted a charger that could naturally charge itself whenever and wherever, like an automatic watch.
- The one thing that I carry all the time was a bag. So I wanted to make a ring that charges itself while shaking and receiving sunlight.
- Drawing to be added
- Wear it around a wrist or a bag.
- When it charges, it blinks.
It already exists
- Invented in 2012.. so long ago.. But that means it needs to be marketed more broadly! (http://transmissionsmedia.com/scientists-make-shake-to-charge-cellphones-a-real-possibility)
- Mechanism is kind of different, but shape is similar to what I imagined (http://readwrite.com/2014/11/24/powermat-starbucks-wireless-charging-hands-on/)